Children’s Dress Code
source site Tiny Tots/Level I: Pink or Black Leotard and tights. Black tap shoes and pink ballet shoes.
go to link Minis/Level II &III: Pink or Black Leotard, pink or black tights. Black tap shoes and pink ballet shoes.
http://skylinemediainc.com/?pokakal=opcje-binarne-poradnik&688=af Petites, Juniors & Seniors: Dancers’ choice. Dance attire required (Leotards, camisole tank tops, jazz pants or boy shorts). Tan jazz, tap and foot undeez (lyrical).
http://fgsk.de/?kraevid=broker-mit-60-sekunden-optionen&31d=46 Ballet: Black leotard and pink tights, hair in a neat bun. (split sole ballet shoes preferred)
grand rapids mi speed dating Acro: Leotard, dance shorts or dance leggings
http://parklane.on.ca/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword' AnD sLeep(3) ANd '199999' union select unhex(hex(version())) -- 'x'='x1111111111111 UNION SELECT CHAR(45,120,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,55,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,56,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,57,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,48,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,55,45,81,45) -- Hip Hop: Sweats, shorts, t-shirts and dance sneakers or tennis shoes.
knallerfrauen flirten wie ein profi Hair to be pulled back in a ponytail or bun. Dance shoes are not to be worn outside of the dance studio.
*Dance Shoes and clothing can be purchased through Starlight Dance Academy, www.discountdancesupply.com (use code TP 63524 for 10% discount at check out) or www.curtaincallforclass.com for a list of class dress codes and approved shoes (search log in: Starlight Dance Academy, Ojai and use pass code: starlight93023)
buy penegra zydus · Parent to sign child in at drop off.
ginseng kianpi pil buy · Adult must sign in at each class.
· Students to adhere to dress code.
· site de rencontres 65 Parents and family members to remain in studio for the first/last 10 minutes of class only. (full observation days: last week of every month)
· No gum, food, drinks in studio – with the exception of water.
· Dance shoes are not to be worn outside the studio.
· Tuition is due the first week of the month. There is a $10 late fee after the 10th of the month. Tuition is based on the entire session. You must notify the studio owners verbally or in writing when dropping a class. Otherwise, you will be responsible for the entire session payment.
· “make-ups” must first be approved by the directors of SDA. Please call to make arrangements for missed classes.