Children’s Dress Code
site de rencontre seropositif en belgique Tiny Tots/Level I: Pink or Black Leotard and tights. Black tap shoes and pink ballet shoes.
how does ooma hookup Minis/Level II &III: Pink or Black Leotard, pink or black tights. Black tap shoes and pink ballet shoes.
eventos para solteros df Petites, Juniors & Seniors: Dancers’ choice. Dance attire required (Leotards, camisole tank tops, jazz pants or boy shorts). Tan jazz, tap and foot undeez (lyrical).
agencias matrimoniales cartagena colombia Ballet: Black leotard and pink tights, hair in a neat bun. (split sole ballet shoes preferred)
http://www.airlinetest.com/?milyokrt=singleb%C3%B6rse-borken&408=85 Acro: Leotard, dance shorts or dance leggings
Hair to be pulled back in a ponytail or bun. Dance shoes are not to be worn outside of the dance studio.
*Dance Shoes and clothing can be purchased through Starlight Dance Academy, www.discountdancesupply.com (use code TP 63524 for 10% discount at check out) or www.curtaincallforclass.com for a list of class dress codes and approved shoes (search log in: Starlight Dance Academy, Ojai and use pass code: starlight93023)
amour maghreb site de rencontre SDA POLICIES:
· Parent to sign child in at drop off.
· Adult must sign in at each class.
· Students to adhere to dress code.
· rencontre avec femme fumeuse Parents and family members to remain in studio for the first/last 10 minutes of class only. (full observation days: last week of every month)
· No gum, food, drinks in studio – with the exception of water.
· Dance shoes are not to be worn outside the studio.
· Tuition is due the first week of the month. There is a $10 late fee after the 10th of the month. Tuition is based on the entire session. You must notify the studio owners verbally or in writing when dropping a class. Otherwise, you will be responsible for the entire session payment.
· “make-ups” must first be approved by the directors of SDA. Please call to make arrangements for missed classes.